SENIOR FINANCIAL TREASURY ANALYST
SANTA FE SPRINGS
JANUS et Cie®, THE DESIGN-FOCUSED FURNITURE INDUSTRY LEADER IS SEEKING A Senior Financial/Treasury Analyst based in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
For more than 30 years JANUS et Cie has offered sophisticated, high-end indoor and outdoor furnishings and is growing in all major locations throughout the U.S. catering to all market sectors. The company has built a solid reputation by presenting world-class products, marketing programs and brand recognition with exemplary service. The sales team, partnered with its back up sales support, is peerless and top of class in the industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the CFO, the Senior Financial/Treasury Analyst will have hands-on responsibility for a broad range of accounting activities and special projects, including designing and creating management reports, preparing international consolidated statements, reviewing and analyzing financial reports, improving accounting processes, providing financial expertise, and assisting finance department staff as required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contributes information to strategic financial planning; resolving problems; and identifying accounting system improvements.
• Manage an efficient corporate and subsidiary close and reporting cycle to ensure timely and accurate reporting. Direct accounting activities between Corporate and international locations, including consolidation of internal and external financial statements. Implement leading practices and process improvements to streamline the monthly close.
• Satisfies accounting requirements, designs and maintains accounting processes, including journal entries and general ledger, billing, collections, accounts payable, and accounts receivable processes. Supervises bank reconciliations and closing procedures; ensures compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP).
• Improves financial condition by analyzing financial reports and variances; reviews accounting policies and practices and internal control procedures.
• Analysis of intercompany transactions in multiple currencies.
• Interacting with the CFO and Controller on various special projects.
• Communication with all Accounting business verticals internationally
• Accounting Skills - Candidate must have 7-10+ years of hands-on accounting experience, which includes inventory management, financial planning and strategy, financial skills, financial software knowledge, and investment knowledge. Position requires great analytical skills for determining areas of cost savings, companywide efficiencies, and the ability to recognize financial trends. The right candidate must be excellent at building and maintaining financial spreadsheets and implementing ERP based applications for reporting financial information. Thorough knowledge and experience in general accounting (GAAP), monthly closing process, and audit facilitation.
• Management Skills - The candidate must have management ability and great communication skills. Strong process and project management skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities and activities to meet tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy. Experience in managing and developing staff, including a distributed global team.Career minded professional with ambition to take on more responsibilities in other financial and operating roles with career expansion interest and ability to increase contribution level.
• Computer Skills - This position requires proficiencyin ERP systems, including previous implementation experience; MS Excel at the expert level and other MS Office applications.Familiarity with systems development.
• Treasury Skills - Possesses solid understanding of cash management principles and practices as well as computer applications to treasury services. Ability to oversee global cash management, reporting and forecasting, and to manage all the aspects of the risk management and treasury group.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA and/or MBA preferred. Must have a strong "nuts and bolts" accounting background, exceptional analytical skills, strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, successful years of managing accounting department initiatives in a team environment and the ability to provide financial leadership in a manufacturing company environment.
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) and profit sharing
• Paid vacation
Seriously qualified candidates for this career position in an important growth oriented stable company, recognized for quality and brand leadership in multiple sectors of the furniture industry including: residential, hospitality, corporate, site and retail, who can seriously contribute to its success, may email resume, cover letter, references and earnings history to Marlo Smith, VP of Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Principals only. No agencies.
Visit our website at www.janusetcie.com to view our products.
JANUS et Cie holds multiple GSA contracts and is WBENC certified
JANUS et Cie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.