JANUS et Cie®, the reputable, design-focused leader in the furniture industry is currently seeking a Showroom Manager for their showroom in Los Angeles.
For more than 30 years JANUS et Cie has offered sophisticated, high-end indoor and outdoor furnishings and is growing in all major locations throughout the U.S. catering to all market sectors. The company has built a solid reputation by presenting world-class products, marketing programs and brand recognition with exemplary service. The sales team, partnered with its back up sales support, is peerless and top of class in the industry.
As the Showroom Manager, you will oversee all aspects of our beautiful showroom including merchandising the showroom and managing the residential sales team. The right person for this position will use their creativity to sell our products, organize events and ensure that our client relationships are maintained while effectively leading and developing a sales team to grow to their full potential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Personally deliver sales results while managing the overall business
• Build relationships with Interior Designers and Architects in the area
• Ensure proper follow-up with clients
• Conduct on-going product training
• Increase client awareness of all product offerings through client presentations, special events, promotional activities and mailings done in conjunction with suppliers
• Responsible for the showroom layout and set-up of product
• Showroom maintenance/construction coordination
• Effectively manage sampling program and memos
• Develop specific calendar and budget for all showroom mailings and events by calendar year.
• Work in conjunction with Marketing on execution of all special events
• Resolve all “operational issues” that arise within the showroom
• Maximize sales growth, by specifier, through relationship marketing and effective account management.
JANUS et Cie is an extremely professional, quality-oriented organization which seeks to hire only the best in their chosen fields. The chosen candidate will be working from the West Hollywood showroom. The candidate will need to be a motivated, self-starter with a hunter mentality, while maintaining a polished image that is in line with the company’s mission and values. Respected relationships with key accounts are valuable to our consideration.
• Competitive Salary with Base + Commission
• 401K/Profit Sharing
• Paid Vacation
• Expense Account
• Minimum 3 years of experience working with interior design and architectural firms
• 5 years general sales experience
• Previous management experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree or beyond is a plus
• Furniture industry knowledge is a plus
Seriously qualified candidates for this career position in an important growth oriented stable company, recognized for quality and brand leadership, may email resume and cover letter to Garey Chambliss, Corporate Recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.