JANUS et Cie®, the reputable, design-focused leader in the furniture industry is currently seeking a Sales Associate for the Dallas showroom.
For more than 30 years JANUS et Cie has offered sophisticated, high-end indoor and outdoor furnishings and is growing in all major locations throughout the U.S. catering to all market sectors. The company has built a solid reputation by presenting world-class products, marketing programs and brand recognition with exemplary service. The sales team, partnered with its back up sales support, is peerless and top of class in the industry.
The right person for this position will use their bright personality and creativity to assist the Sales Manager, organize events, and greet clients to ensure that our client relationships are maintained, assist the sales team with various clerical duties, as well as prospect and develop non-assigned accounts.
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, you will assist the sales team with quotes and enter data in our system, as well as:
• Answer phones; Arrange all outgoing shipments, prepare all packages and receive/process all incoming shipments
• Maintain and order office supplies as needed
• Maintain showroom appearance
• Greet clients and assists them on the floor if a sales rep is not available
• Assist in creative ways of finding new clients
• Pre-qualify and assist new leads who contact us via phone or email
• Create informal and formal sales quotes as required by Sales Specialists and Sales/Showroom Manager
• Follow up with clients on status of outstanding Sales Quotes as directed my manager/sales staff
• Assemble and file, in a timely manner, all back up sales paperwork, ensuring that all information is complete
• Organize and perform mass market mailings and e-blasts in cooperation with Marketing
• Coordinate, with Marketing and Showroom Staff, all special events, including invitations, rsvp’s, solicitation of caterers, etc
• Maintain Servoy and VAM contacts databases and mailing lists
• Maintain all finish sample and literature inventory levels in the showroom
• Maintain and update pricelists updates are posted to the shared drives
• Handle and track all floor samples and finish samples borrowed from the showroom
• Must be detailed and have excellent computer skills. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
We offer competitive salary and a quality benefits package including: medical, dental and vision insurance. We also have a 401(k)/profit sharing plan.
Seriously qualified candidates for this career position in an important growth oriented stable company, recognized for quality and brand leadership, may email resume and cover letter to Garey Chambliss, Corporate Recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
JANUS et Cie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.