JANUS et Cie®, a reputable, design-focused leader in the furniture industry is currently seeking a Residential Sales Specialist for our Washington DC showroom.
For more than 30 years JANUS et Cie has offered sophisticated, high-end indoor and outdoor furnishings and is growing in all major locations throughout the U.S. catering to all market sectors. The company has built a solid reputation by presenting world-class products, marketing programs and Brand recognition with exemplary service. The sales team partnered with its back up sales support is peerless and top of class in the industry.
As a Sales Specialist with JANUS et Cie you will contribute to the company’s success in the following ways:
• Developing and delivering presentations to architects, designers, purchasing agents and owner’s representatives in the residential sector
• Selling within the Residential market sector
• Generating solutions and quotes for clients
• Creating and closing sales
• Prospecting new accounts
• Managing current accounts to ensure company and client satisfaction
• Handling day-to-day customer care together with your back up team
JANUS et Cie is an extremely professional, quality-oriented organization which seeks to hire only the best in their chosen fields. The chosen candidate will be working from the JANUS et Cie showroom. The candidate will need to be a motivated, self-starter with a hunter mentality, while maintaining a polished image that is in line with the company’s mission and values. Respected relationships with key accounts are valuable to our consideration.
• Competitive Salary with Base + Commission
• Medical, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
If you are looking for a career with one of the finest growth-oriented companies in the industry, interested in creating value in a stable and inspiring environment, and know that you can add value to a special company recognized by its brand and quality, email your resume and cover letter to Garey Chambliss, Corporate Recruiter at email@example.com
JANUS et Cie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.