JANUS et Cie®, a reputable, design-focused leader in the furniture industry is currently seeking a Junior Contract Sales Associate to work with our Contract team in Washington D.C.
For more than 30 years JANUS et Cie has offered sophisticated, high-end indoor and outdoor furnishings and is growing in all major locations throughout the U.S. catering to all market sectors. The company has built a solid reputation by presenting world-class products, marketing programs and Brand recognition with exemplary service. The sales team partnered with its back up sales support is peerless and top of class in the industry.
We are looking for Junior Sales professionals to join our Contract team in our Washington D.C. location. JANUS et Cie is seeking motivated, energetic self-starters with strong communication skill and an entrepreneurial spirit. This opportunity will kick-start your client-facing career, allowing you to build relationships with industry leaders while simultaneously training under the most successful sales professionals in the industry.
• Developing and delivering presentations to architects, designers, purchasing agents and owner’s representatives
• Generating solutions and quotes for clients
• Creating and closing sales
• Cold calling new accounts and servicing existing clients
• Handling day-to-day customer care together with your back up team
JANUS et Cie is an extremely professional, quality-oriented organization which seeks to hire only the best in their chosen fields. The chosen candidate will be working from the Washington D.C. showroom. The candidate will need to be a motivated, self-starter with a hunter mentality, while maintaining a polished image that is in line with the company’s mission and values.
• 1 to 3 years of sales experience; preferably in furniture/textiles or high end retail
• BA Degree
• Furniture Industry knowledge is a plus
• Competitive Salary with Bonus
• Medical, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
Seriously qualified candidates for this career position in an important growth oriented stable company, recognized for quality and brand leadership, may email resume and cover letter to Garey Chambliss, Corporate Recruiter at: [email protected].
JANUS et Cie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.